There is a lot of talk about cannabis right now. In addition, the medical community has studied cannabis to use it properly. And used to treat various symptoms in the body, including skin diseases. Many people may have doubts about the results of the treatment of skin diseases. Today, Phonkasem Clinic has gathered the answers for friends. Let’s go check it out.
Cannabis can reduce inflammation of the skin! CBD shop Schweiz gives you best skin care products.
A study on cannabis use found symptoms of skin diseases such as itching, swelling, inflammation, and skin cancer. Cannabis can provide relief. Previously, friends, you may have heard of the use of marijuana to relieve symptoms such as chronic pain. Muscle spasms Anorexia and nausea Because marijuana contains cannabinoid compounds. (Cannabinoids) that can be used to treat disease. by substances that act on the nerves Cannabidiol (THC) and Cannabidiol (CBD)
were found in later studies to help relieve skin conditions such as itching, swelling, allergies, and suppress inflammation. of skin allergy (Atopic dermatitis) and Allergic contact dermatitis as well
This led to the assumption that marijuana might be helpful in the treatment of the following diseases:
- Psoriasis and skin cancer: The properties that can help stop the skin cells from creating too much.
- Acne and dandruff inflammation from the extraction of cannabis seeds and applied to the treatment was found to reduce redness and oily skin.
But cannabis may not be friendly to our hair cells. It can also increase skin inflammation.
However, studies have found that Using cannabis to treat skin diseases may also cause inflammation, including the effect of cannabis-based treatments to reduce the growth of some cancer cells. It will reduce the growth of hair cells as well.
Therefore, it may be said that Alternatives to cannabis products may not be the first answer. And we should wait patiently for more effective, diverse, and safe cannabis research studies. You can collect easily CBD cosmetics and CBD medicine from CBD shop Schweiz. They think that in the future, cannabis may be another valuable option for patients and the medical community.
HOW CAN MARIJUANA CURE DISEASE?
Cannabis contains cannabinoids, the main compounds THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD (Cannabidiol). THC has a neuroprotective effect, causing relaxation, and drowsiness, reducing nausea, vomiting, and inducing arousal. Appetite. CBD has the effect of reducing inflammation. Reduce spasms and has properties to inhibit the growth of many types of tumor cells in vitro giveme5.
CANNABIS AND ITS MEDICAL BENEFITS
Today, cannabis is used to treat many diseases and disorders. The data on research studies in treating conditions and symptoms is limited. However, the Department of Medical Services, Ministry of Public Health. There have been recommendations for the use of medical marijuana as a guideline for its use. with the following indications:
- Nausea and vomiting from chemotherapy drugs
- Epilepsy that does not respond to anticonvulsant therapy.
- Muscle spasms in patients with multiple sclerosis
- central nervous system pain
- Anorexia in underweight HIV-infected people
- Improving the quality of life in patients receiving palliative care or terminally ill patients.
In addition, further research is being done on the possibility of using it for other therapeutic purposes. Additional research studies are needed as follows:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Different types of multiple sclerosis
- Other conditions for which there is academic support that may benefit
- various cancers because cannabinoids inhibit the growth of cancer cells, but
There is no definitive research on human cancer treatment, including inhibiting angiogenesis. And inhibit the spread anxnr
WHO SHOULD AVOID MEDICINAL CANNABIS USE?
Although cannabis has many benefits, some people still have limitations that cause more harm than good. Here are some people who should avoid using marijuana:
- People with a history of allergy to cannabis extract products
- Patients with severe heart disease and the symptoms are not stable or risk factors for coronary heart disease.
- schizophrenia or bipolar disorder and anxiety disorders
- Pregnant women, lactating women, women planning to become pregnant and women of childbearing age who do not use contraception.
After buying CBD products please don’t worry because CBD shop Schweiz gives all the direction for uses.